Hello!

DreamTogether

Original Poster
I figured I had lurked around here long enough, so I finally made an account! Hello! I'm glad to be here in the digital flesh and can't wait to interact with all of you.

Just a little bit of background on me: I've been accepted to the Disney College Program for Fall 2015. My role is Attractions and I will be checking in on August 24th! I have been a Disney fan ever since I first visited Walt Disney World in 1st grade! My favorite movies are Peter Pan, Mulan, Aladdin, Hercules, and the highly underrated: Treasure Planet! Also, I'm a huge fan of Disney's Animal Kingdom.

Is anyone else here doing the DCP?

rsoxguy

Hello and welcome to the forum. I hope that everything works out well as you begin your new adventure in life through the Disney College Program.

The Red Sox are reaching a point of desperation and will be using a rookie making his Major League debut as a starting pitcher tonight, in case you were wondering.

Mawg

Hello and welcome to the forum. I hope that everything works out well as you begin your new adventure in life through the Disney College Program.

The Red Sox are reaching a point of desperation and will be using a rookie making his Major League debut as a starting pitcher tonight, in case you were wondering.

Always enjoy these.

I figured I had lurked around here long enough, so I finally made an account! Hello! I'm glad to be here in the digital flesh and can't wait to interact with all of you.

Just a little bit of background on me: I've been accepted to the Disney College Program for Fall 2015. My role is Attractions and I will be checking in on August 24th! I have been a Disney fan ever since I first visited Walt Disney World in 1st grade! My favorite movies are Peter Pan, Mulan, Aladdin, Hercules, and the highly underrated: Treasure Planet! Also, I'm a huge fan of Disney's Animal Kingdom.

Is anyone else here doing the DCP?
Just finished watching treasure planet for the first time since I was 3! It's one of my favorites along with Beauty and the Beast, Aladdin, Monsters Inc, and Monsters University! Finally someone else who knows about Treasure Planet!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom