Hello WDW Familia!

Papis Boiz

Original Poster
I am Puerto Rican/Cuban/African American. I spend a fair amount of time traveling to WDW, Universal Orlando and DL with my sons and grandchildren. There are many times that I travel to WDW alone, because I do like to get away and do some things that are not family oriented. I became a DVC member back in 2009 and I have been loving vacationing in WDW and DL at least 2-3 times a year. I would love to move to the Orlando area so that I could have the option of visiting WDW as often as any other Florida resident who loves and can't get enough of WDW, LOL. I am also a Disney PIN collector, and at least 3 of my sons are too, but they don’t really have the passion for it that I have, so I tend to drive them crazy looking for hard to find pins when we are at WDW and DL, which is one of the reasons I like to get away by myself from time-to-time. I'm a kid at heart, but I did grow up and became a man, who just happens to still have an addiction to the mouse and almost everything associated with WDW. I looking to meet new Disney Fans who would enjoy hanging out with someone else who shares similar interest. I am not looking for a relationship or anything of the sort! I am only interested in people who like to have fun and keep things drama free!

catmom46

Welcome to the forum! You've come to the right place to discuss all things Disney. Plus we could always use another person on here who likes to be "drama free"! :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom