Hello Disney Board

Tk0021

Original Poster
My family ( wife and 2 girls,5 and 3) are planning our second trip to Disney world. In 2015 was our first trip and we were instantly addicted. We stayed at the Contemporary and loved the walk to MK. Overall my extended family have been long time Disney fans as my grandparents have been to Disney world over 40 times and also have traveled to Disneyland several times. They have past the fever on to us. We are planning our next visit September 2017.

G8rchamps

Welcome. It has been 11 months since we have been and I bought 4 day passes yesterday on the new FL resident rate. No date planned, but I have tickets! Our whole family (Me, wife, son12, d9) are totally addicted. This site is a fun way to stay connected and up to date. Have fun planning your next trip!

Tk0021

Original Poster
Welcome. It has been 11 months since we have been and I bought 4 day passes yesterday on the new FL resident rate. No date planned, but I have tickets! Our whole family (Me, wife, son12, d9) are totally addicted. This site is a fun way to stay connected and up to date. Have fun planning your next trip!

Thanks!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom