HD Magic Kingdom Film from 1974

Walt Disney1955

OK, nice video but...who is the guy filming? Clearly a creep...

2:58, 3:10, 3:15, 8:50

There are others, but got too disgusted to even watch.

2:58 was the only one where I was like "Oh yeah, that camera man is totally a guy." I didn't get the others. The girl at 8:50 had a Philadelphia Flyers t-shirt on (this was the year they won their first Stanley Cup, I wonder if this is before May of that year) but he's not zooming in on her or anything specifically that I can see.

larryz

I'm Just A Tourist!
Premium Member
OK, nice video but...who is the guy filming? Clearly a creep...

2:58, 3:10, 3:15, 8:50

There are others, but got too disgusted to even watch.
Cue Whoopi Goldberg, saying, "This video is from a different time in American history, when public values were different, and people behaved differently. We present this video to you unedited and unaltered so you can observe and note those behaviors, but without accepting or condoning them."

Sneezy62

Wow. So good to see this. I was nine when it opened and we lived close by. We moved in 1975. I went back when in high school about 1979. All I wanted to do that trip was ride Space Mountain as it was just finished when we left and the lines were too long to even attempt. I still waited nearly two hours. Very worth it. Never went back until 2010. One could enjoy a day at Disney when this was made and never leave Main Street USA. Was it better? IDK. I do know it was very different in '79 after the rides became the focal point. And yes, 20000 Leagues was awesome even if it was already looking dated in '79.

Kman101

Loved that. I really love what RetroWDW does. I wish they'd go back to that color scheme on the castle.

And man, do I miss that lagoon and those subs.

They also need to put a show back in the Diamond Horseshoe.

Last edited:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom