Have you ever tried?...

Zippity-do-DAD

Yes, I too have lurked in the shadows whilst enjoying the scratchy yet melodically magical elevator music. But Im here today to proclaim that there's a great big beautiful tomorrow and at some point in that tomorrow, I will unashamedly dial that most sacred of numbers to once again hear those sweet tunes of scratchy Magic!

draybook

Original Poster
I call frequently to use Disney gift cards to pay off the balance. Last night I was on hold for about 48 minutes, and I'm not mad about it one bit.

Tom 55

I know this sounds ridiculous and/or stupid, but has anyone ever called the reservation line and asked to be put on hold so you can listen to the music? I like listening to Disney music on the live stations, but for some reason the crackly music on the phone is mesmerizing to me.

Sometime before someone posted an audio recording of their Monorail trip around the resorts. I played that on a loop while at work. Made me think I was on my way to MK.

CaptainAmerica

Sorcerer Radio for me because of the EPCOT hour, loopy tuesday and E-Ticket time. I swear it makes me more productive at work.
I've never heard of these sites... Can someone explain to me how this isn't copyright infringement so I can feel less bad about it?

bebert

The 25th anniversary "Remember the Magic" soundtrack just came on... my first trip to WDW. I no longer feel bad.

ETA: Is that the Mark VI armor behind you? So jealous.
Ha, that did not take long.

Yes it is. The pic is from my business trip to DLR last October. The Avengers set there is great to see if you are Marvel fan.

bebert

So what is it about the Disney music that makes that kind of an impact?
Also, why does it not affect everyone the same way. I was hooked after my first trip and other people don't even notice it.

D PARK RADIO

Give dparkradio a shot! We have and android and ios app and you can also just stream from your computer! It's the same music you would hear on hold and much much more!

ajrwdwgirl

Premium Member
For some reason whenever I call the music on hold always has static. It doesn't matter if I use a cell phone or a landline. We called Disneyland Paris recently to make some dining reservations and that was clearer than WDW's line.

Berret

In the Parks
No
I've seen a commercial where the person did just that, though it wasn't a Disney commercial. However, I've been tempted a time or two to do it, but doubt I would, since I really don't like being kept on hold for long periods of time.

EOD K9

I usually don't have to ask to be put on hold, usually I'm that 100th caller in the queue so waiting is natural.

FettFan

I know this sounds ridiculous and/or stupid, but has anyone ever called the reservation line and asked to be put on hold so you can listen to the music? I like listening to Disney music on the live stations, but for some reason the crackly music on the phone is mesmerizing to me.

giphy.gif

I wouldn't call it ridiculous or stupid...but it's definitely not something I'd ever do.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom