Have you ever sent boxes to your hotel before you go?

ISUBob

Wondering if this is possible? We'd like to send down a couple of boxes to our hotel before we arrive at Christmas, and pick them up when we get there...you know the bottled water, snacks, maybe Christmas stockings for the kids? Has anyone done this? Will they hold them for you? What's the best way to procede? Thanks:xmas:

LilRoo714

A friend of mine did this once by mailing something priority mail to the resort. I believe he called Disney to verify the specifics of what needs to be on the box (Attn: to whom, the correct address, etc) and it was waiting for him at the front desk when he checked in.

The post office has told me before that packages take an extra day or two navigating Central FL so make sure to leave plenty of time between when you send it and when you're arriving! Have a great time!:wave:

Upvote 0

Kingdom Konsultant

WDWMAGIC Board Sponsor
Premium Member
WDWMAGIC Sponsor
I have clients that do this. I would not recommend mailing bottled water. It would be very heavy and very expensive. I usually tell my clients to mail the light stuff. Dry Cereal, etc. If you are going to send anything of any value please make sure that you get the insurance. Also if you don't get insurance make sure that you get a delivery confirmation so that you can track it.

Pam

Upvote 0

Mickifan17

We do it every time we go. We send our own "care package" down about a week early with stuff we know we won't be bringing back. Things like diapers, baby wipes, snacks, etc. We send it to our hotel and put in BIG letters on top of the box: "HOLD FOR ARRIVAL ON (date here)" and we put our last name on there too so they know who to hold it for.

It works out great. Good luck.

Upvote 0

3fordisney

It does take a couple of extra days for mail to get to or from the Orlando area. We have family there and it usually takes about 3 days just for a card to get there from Alabama. Packages usually take a little longer. Just wanted to warn ya! We have mailed a postcard to our son from "Woody", thanking him for coming to see him, on the first day of our vacation. After a week, we usually make it home before the postcard.

Have a fun trip!!!

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom