Have you ever noticed?

DisneyFreak

Original Poster
There is something strange about PotC in Disneyland. This is a letter from the fall issue of Disney Magazine in the "Ask Dave" section:

My Wife Rose and I have had annual passes to Disneyland for the past several years and like to go about twice a month. I'm sure you're familiar with the scene near the end of PotC where the prisoners are trying to get the jail key from the dog's mouth. I have always wondered why they don't simply walk out the open door not more than 10 feet away from them. Is there an explanation for this?

Anybody know? And is this the same in the WDW PotC? I've never noticed it.

goofy

i have often wandered why all the pirates just keep doin the sam things.

In 92 wen i was there they were still doin the sam as wen i went last year. Like the ones that run round in circles.

WHY?

can they not just use the emergency exits or jump on a boat

surely the pay is not that good after all eisners paying the wages

unless they get the same bonuses as him

WDWFanatic

That is one of the biggest things that gets me ticked off about being politically correct. The pirates chase women people! I like it that way. Its history! Give the PC crap a break already. Did anyone complain about it to make them change it? If so someone slap them. thank you!

MickeyMoose15

Account Suspended
Accourding to the Disney Magazine:

Accourding to Rhonda Counts, a show producer at Walt Disney Imagineering, "This is an example of Imaginner Marc Davis' sense of humor. The pirates in the cell are not very bright! They are so focused on getting the key that they are not aware of the exit next to them."

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom