Have to wait for Candlelight Processional to book EPCOT ADRs?

gsrjedi

Original Poster
June 5th was our 180 and when I called to make reservations to both Le Cellier & Coral Reef for our trip I wasn't able to get ressies, but the CM checked and noticed that no reservations had been made at all, so it wasn't booked just not available.

I think I remember reading that sometimes the EPCOT restaurants don't allow you to book them until they announce their plans for the Candlelight Processional. If that's the case, does anybody know about when they might put that info out, or when would be a good time to recheck to try and get our ADRs?

princessmelinda

Last year they released the CP packages on Tuesday, July 26, so I believe this year it will be around Tuesday July 24 :wave:. I was looking up on all ears (http://allears.net/tp/h_cpfaq.htm) and it said Le Cellier only does lunch packages so does that mean we have a better chance of getting a regular (no CP package) dinner reservation? I just want le cellier so bad!! :slurp::slurp:

I've been experiencing the same, can't make Le Cellier, Rose and Crown, Coral Reef or Garden Grill. The unavailability starts at 11/23 and goes through. Disney Dining told me the same about Candlelight Procession packages. I'm basically at my computer at 0600 every morning to see if they've opened, I feel like a lunatic but I'm determined...

go3epcot

Having same frustration for reservations at Rose and Crown for 11/30. This takes away the 180 day advantage and now I have to constantly be checking the online reservation system. An email from WDW telling me when reservations were open would be a reasonable alternative...

docdebbi

funny, i tried to book rose and crown today at my 180+ mark, couldn't get it, assumed it had to do with CP but nice to get confirmation here.
btw, i could get la hacienda since i really just want to watch illuminations from a restaurant, guess they're not in CP?......but will keep checking and change to rose and crown if it becomes available.
YES, I will cancel old ressie........i'm not one of THOSE folks. i HATE those folks!

I spoke with another reservationist the other day who informed me that the CP reservations should start booking around the 23rd of this month so hopefully the regular ADR slots should open up. Take this as you will given that that info could change. Also, I noticed that I couldn't make Fantasmic Dinner Package reservation after 12/1, I was told that they're considering only opening those up 90 days out. Again, things could change as per the cast member. Good luck and keep checking (I know I will be)!

princessmelinda

I spoke with another reservationist the other day who informed me that the CP reservations should start booking around the 23rd of this month so hopefully the regular ADR slots should open up. Take this as you will given that that info could change. Also, I noticed that I couldn't make Fantasmic Dinner Package reservation after 12/1, I was told that they're considering only opening those up 90 days out. Again, things could change as per the cast member. Good luck and keep checking (I know I will be)!

Thanks for the info!!

87 GN

I have a Fantasmic Dinner Package reservation for 12/2 so that information may be in accurate.

docdebbi

I have a Fantasmic Dinner Package reservation for 12/2 so that information may be in accurate.

be careful. i tried to book this AM for 12/8 for fantasmic and agent stated that no fantasmic packages were available in december. hopefully you are right and they stop somewhere between 12/2 and 12/8 but i would check again and make sure she didn't just book you a straight dining reservation.
good luck

PartOfYourWorld

Question: Are you given a limited menu when you buy the package??? For example, if we choose LeCellier for the package can pick anything off the menu to eat or do we pick from a limited menu??

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom