Have they changed the time the FP window opens?

Karenb64

Original Poster
My window should have opened at 11:00 p.m. c.s.t. but when I click on Fastpass+ and then New Fastpass, it shows just my profile picture but says "Must have valid tickets linked to account." We have tickets and the Reservation and Ticket page show our tickets are linked. I'm so frustrated. I have 17 family members I am responsible for. Since the new system has been in place, I have done this several times for other families and never had a problem.

Tom

Beta Return
Sometimes it doesn't open up at midnight EST, if they're doing system maintenance. Just keep trying. If it's still like that in the morning, call the help line.

Karenb64

Original Poster
Sometimes it doesn't open up at midnight EST, if they're doing system maintenance. Just keep trying. If it's still like that in the morning, call the help line.
Thank you for the response. So I kept trying and did get in at 12:00 a.m. c.s.t. And for the most part I got what we wanted when we wanted. There were a few time slots not available on certain rides that surprised me but when you have 17 people that's bound to happen. I'm just so happy I can go to bed and not have this to worry about any more!!

Traver Freeman

Thank you for the response. So I kept trying and did get in at 12:00 a.m. c.s.t. And for the most part I got what we wanted when we wanted. There were a few time slots not available on certain rides that surprised me but when you have 17 people that's bound to happen. I'm just so happy I can go to bed and not have this to worry about any more!!

I wonder if it knows what time zone you're in. Like if it's set up to the clock on your computer, or wifi network. Much like some watches set themselves to a certain time based on a computer hundreds of miles away. I know that if you're in a different country, you can't watch TV shows on American websites (ABC, CBS), or buy things on the US iTunes store. It could be something similar.

And I doubt the hour is what caused you to lose certain time slots. More than likely someone who's trip starts 3-4 days before yours (and thus was able to book fastpasses for their entire trip 3-4 days earlier than you) booked them long before you had the option to.

Last edited:

mickeymatt

So I live in CST zone and I cant make FP+ until Jan 28. Will I be able to stay up till 11:01 PM Jan 27(since it will be 12:01 AM Jan 28 in WDW) and make my selections or will it make me wait until midnight in my timezone? This is my first time doing this this far out.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom