Haunted Mansion Question

Capt. Jack

Original Poster
Well, I was wondering why, but I was checking out the rides that'll be closed for September, & like..a few weeks ago or so, Haunted Mansion was on the list for September, now it's gone? Uhm..so, do they have it opening THAT soon? Or is it just a website mess up?

primetime52

Well, I was wondering why, but I was checking out the rides that'll be closed for September, & like..a few weeks ago or so, Haunted Mansion was on the list for September, now it's gone? Uhm..so, do they have it opening THAT soon? Or is it just a website mess up?

Wow. hmmmm. I'd guess it's probably a mistake since most reports say that the current opening date is already extremely early considering how much work they are doing. Thus, I'd doubt there's any chance they get it back open at the beginning of next month.

I'd love for it to be open for my trip on September 7th, but I doubt that will be the case.

TedW

It's opening for a Passholder preview on:
  • September 14, 9:00 AM - Noon
  • September 15, 9:00 AM - Noon
  • September 16, 9:00 AM - Noon

GrimGrinninAnna

The haunted mansion will reopen September 13 to general admission.The 14, 15, and 16 will give passholders priority, but it is not a preview. When the HM reopens everyone is welcome.The mistaken date is just a small oversite.

ThinkTink721

MK
HM closed thru 9/12
Donald's Boat closed 9/4-9/18
Astro Orbiter closed 9/9-9/22
Liberty Square Riverboat closed 9/17-9/20
Epcot
SSE closed thru 11/13
American Adventure Hertitage Galley closed thru 9/26
DS
RNRRC closed 9/4-10/4
AK
Tusker House closed thru 11/17

:D :wave:

LivinWitTheLand

So on the 14, 15 & 16, does anyone know if it does not open to the general public until 12pm, and just AP holders can go in from 9am - 12pm.

Or can everyone go in from 9am, but APs just get priority entrance, almost like having a psuedo FastPass?

DW is very disturbed as our first day will me in MK on the 14th and we were planning on making the Mansion our first attraction of the day.

GrimGrinninAnna

So on the 14, 15 & 16, does anyone know if it does not open to the general public until 12pm, and just AP holders can go in from 9am - 12pm.

Or can everyone go in from 9am, but APs just get priority entrance, almost like having a psuedo FastPass?

DW is very disturbed as our first day will me in MK on the 14th and we were planning on making the Mansion our first attraction of the day.

From what I understand everyone will be allowed to visit the HM all day long. Passholders will get priority as a pseudo fastpass lane. If you are not a passholder you will not be turned away, though.

I'll be there on the 14th as well! See you there!

ToTBellHop

MousePlanet has said the HM will be open to APs-only from 9 am to 12 pm and then open to day guests at 12 pm. Take that for what it's worth. Disney has never used this "priority access" term before, so what it means is anyone's guess. I would certainly not plan on it being open before noon, though. You could always call Disney a few days prior.

LivinWitTheLand

From what I understand everyone will be allowed to visit the HM all day long. Passholders will get priority as a pseudo fastpass lane. If you are not a passholder you will not be turned away, though.

I'll be there on the 14th as well! See you there!

That's what I though too.

Maybe i'll see you there. If you see an orange Old Navy backpack with a WDWMagic.com button on it, tap me and say hello.

Capt. Jack

Original Poster
Wow. hmmmm. I'd guess it's probably a mistake since most reports say that the current opening date is already extremely early considering how much work they are doing. Thus, I'd doubt there's any chance they get it back open at the beginning of next month.

I'd love for it to be open for my trip on September 7th, but I doubt that will be the case.

Yea, we're going August 31 - September 10, so I was hoping they'd maybe do something before the 10. My wishful thinking! :hammer:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom