Haunted Mansion dinner last week?

stepharoni

Did anyone get to do the Haunted Mansion dinner event last week for Disney Dining Experience members? We couldn't go, but I'm dying to hear about it.

Eljay

I was so sad to miss out on this, they limited the guests to 70 "bodies". I was told by reservations that it sold out in 10 minutes! I have emailed Disney to suggest that they do it again, but no reply yet. If you want to light a fire under them too, please email a suggestion to:
wdw.guest.communications@disney.com
Maybe they'll make it a regular thing!

Upvote 0

Talsonic

Account Suspended
Dinner at The Haunted Mansion

My wife and I went to the event. Table for two (we had to share).

You have been doomed to join us for a swinging wake as a special guest of honor at...The Haunted Mansion.

I wrote up my review of this event two days ago with the intent of posting it in my original trip report. However with the overwhelming lack of interest my trip report has generated, I have decided to limit my posts now to just a few lines. I will say this, Broom and Abner were cool!

Upvote 0

TravisMT81

Re: Dinner at The Haunted Mansion

Originally posted by Talsonic

You have been doomed to join us for a swinging wake as a special guest of honor at...The Haunted Mansion.

I wrote up my review of this event two days ago with the intent of posting it in my original trip report. However with the overwhelming lack of interest my trip report has generated, I have decided to limit my posts now to just a few lines. I will say this, Broom and Abner were cool!

could you be anymore dramatic.

Upvote 0

bearboysnc

However with the overwhelming lack of interest my trip report has generated, I have decided to limit my posts now to just a few lines.

Of brother. Thats pretty petty for someone your age.

Upvote 0

bearboysnc

thats ok Bitter boy, I'll wait for Michelle the fabulous disney babe to post her report.....

Speaking of pictures, the Image Capture project for the Magic Kingdom is getting ready for testing. The equipment for the Haunted Mansion has all ready been installed, as well as some other areas of the park. Guests will not know when they are being photographed, so keep your hands to yourself in there from now on! If you're expecting a photo retail area at the Mansion exit - expect something else. How and when they get the photos is the innovative part. It's not operating yet, but will be soon.

I'll be at the Haunted Mansion event next Thursday, so will give you a full report of the event after I go. If you want great info on the merchandise - read Kim's column. I'm going for the good company and fun time.

Upvote 0

jcmayid

OH MY WHAT A DRAMA QUEEN!!!:hammer:

Upvote 0

jcmayid

Hey DMC, I believe your signature has something wrong in it.

Please Stand Clear of the Doors--Por favor soporte claro de las puertas

If you are quoting the monorail, then it actually says in spanish. Por favor mantenganse alejado de las puertos. Just an FYI!!

By the way, glad he's suspended, very rude not to share and just brag.

Upvote 0

DMC-12

It's HarmonioUS, NOT HarmoniYOU.
Originally posted by jcmayid
Hey DMC, I believe your signature has something wrong in it.

Please Stand Clear of the Doors--Por favor soporte claro de las puertas

If you are quoting the monorail, then it actually says in spanish. Por favor mantenganse alejado de las puertos. Just an FYI!!

By the way, glad he's suspended, very rude not to share and just brag.

Thanks... stupid babblefish translator.... I am still thinking of something witty to put in the signature. :lol:

Upvote 0

jcmayid

Originally posted by DMC-12

Thanks... stupid babblefish translator.... I am still thinking of something witty to put in the signature. :lol:

Consider me your babblefish. Thing is it translated it pretty good, word for word. But compared to what the monorail says, nope. If I translate the spanish you put back to English, it says "please support clear of the doors":veryconfu

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom