Has anyone tried the Magic Kingdom Game

hwdelien

Original Poster
It's a board game from Parker Brothers.

picture.php

My entire family enjoys it. Each player gets an attraction card, at random, for each of the sections of the Magic Kingdom. You enter the park and try to be the first to ride all of your attractions. The board is huge (quad folds) and has 3D pieces that you insert into the board for the castle, haunted mansion, main street railroad station, space mountain, Pirates of the carribbean, and Mickey's Country House. It has all of the features of a day at the park including fast passes, train rides, trips to first aid and autograph station.

Like I said my entire family enjoys it ages:
me 42 DW 32
DD 13 DD 7
and DS 3 (although he plays on my team, just a little too complicated for him)

unkadug

Follower of "Saget"The Cult
Interesting artwork.
Sailing ship Columbia from Disneyland
Sleeping Beauty castle from Disneyland
Haunted Mansion from Disney World's Magic Kingdom

Space Mountain from ???

PeoplemoverTTA

My family just played this game last night! I really wanted to buy it a few trips back, but for $40, I had to pass. Then, a few weeks after getting home, imagine my surprise when it was in the Toys R Us ad for $12.99! We dig out this game quite a bit....it can get pretty competitive, too (we're all in our 20s, so no kids).

We always make everyone read their cards out loud...dorky stuff like that. I like that it combines aspects of DL and WDW, too.

We have nearly all the WDW or DL-themed games, although I'd like the POTC Life, and the ToT Clue (we have HM Clue, which is a lot of fun!).

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom