1. Welcome to the WDWMAGIC.COM Forums!
    Please take a look around, and feel free to sign up and join the community.You can use your Twitter or Facebook account to sign up, or register directly.
    Dismiss Notice

Has anyone sailed on Norwegian with kids?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by 21stamps, Sep 3, 2017.

1. 21stamps

21stamps Well-Known Member

Specifically, has anyone seen the shows?

I had reserved- Burn the Floor. Million Dollar Quartet. Cirque Dreams and Steam.

I cancelled Burn the Floor last night.. I had just noticed a fine print on NCL's website that said "PG-13". Anyone know why it has this rating?

2. nerdboyrockstar

nerdboyrockstar Well-Known Member

The dancing can be a little sensual? I don't remember anything remotely inappropriate about the show. If you'd let your kid watch Dancing with the Stars, I would imagine they can watch that too.

21stamps likes this.
  3. 21stamps

21stamps Well-Known Member Original Poster

Thank you. We listen to Latin music regularly, and I have taught my kiddo both Bachata and Meringue..he hasn't been too successful with the dances, but enjoys watching them.

I think he would love the show, but if it's over sexual scenes then we'd skip. Did you see many children in the audience? My child is 7.

4. nerdboyrockstar

nerdboyrockstar Well-Known Member

Yeah, there was a fair amount of children watching the shows. Ballroom dancing can get steamy but, at the end of the day, it's just dancing.

21stamps likes this.