Has anyone done E-Night??????(After hours at MK) If so How was it?????????//

outlaw322

Original Poster
Me and my family are thinking of doing E-night. If anyone's done it, how was it and was it worth the extra money????????? Thanks a lot

SirNim

I did it a few years ago. It is very worthwhile...

What we did was spend the day at MK... doing all the "little" rides that aren't open for the E-Ride nights and just relaxing in the Kingdom...

and then at night, we experienced all the other "blockbuster" rides like Splash Mtn., Space Mtn., etc. that we had bypassed during the day. And, it was not really crowded at all, at least the night I went. We practically walked on Splahs Mtn. a few times in a row, and even rode POTC like 10 times straight.

If you have the opportunity, take advantage of MK's E-Ride Nights! :D

Well worth the extra $12.50 that I paid. Very few guests in park. Ten major rides open three hours past park closing. An arm band was placed on our arms to indicate we had paid for e-ride night. Those without arm bands could not enter the rides. The characters were abundant in front of the castle area for photo ops. The crowd was small and more opportunites were available without competition. We were there on June 3rd.

The Mom

Premium Member
I spent years thinking that e-ride nights weren't worth the extra money, until I tried one last summer. Boy, did I realize how wrong I had been! It was great. I rode Space Mountain until I couldn't stand it anymore; the same with the rest of the rides. I ended up leaving before the park closed, but felt that I had gotten my money's worth.

sjordan14

E-Nights are Awsome

Definitely go for the E-Night.

We did it a few years ago and it was great.

You can walk on to every ride without waiting. You get to experience the rides at night, which is a lot of fun.

We got to ride Buzz Lightyear 3 times in a row. You'll never do that anytime else.

Tramp

Originally posted by The Mom
I spent years thinking that e-ride nights weren't worth the extra money, until I tried one last summer. Boy, did I realize how wrong I had been! It was great.

We may do it this year. It's been a matter of principle with us, paying extra for time we got with the gate pass just a few years back.

Will they let you buy passes for guests that are visiting with you at the hotel?

I would have to agree. We were there in May and took advantage of E-Ride night. If you like riding the best rides in the park with no wait then E-ride is for you.

tigsmom

By all means do E ride Night. It is well worth the extra money. There are no crowds..you can ride your fav ride over and over and over(you get the idea). Just one suggestion...don't do it on the same day you do an early entry unless you plan a rest in the afternoon. We didn't do this the first time and the kids were useless the next day( mom & dad, too.) We saw characters we had never seen before and the parks are beautiful at night. ENJOY!!:sohappy:

JustMinnie

We were also just there in May, and took advantage of 2 E-nights, Tueday and Friday. I would say if you can do one during the week, it would be less crowded. The one we did on Friday, we still waited 30 minutes to ride Space Mountain. But they were definately well worth the extra money :wave:

Big Pooh

Originally posted by Tramp
We may do it this year. It's been a matter of principle with us, paying extra for time we got with the gate pass just a few years back.

Will they let you buy passes for guests that are visiting with you at the hotel?

I think it's resort guests only, and they limit the total # of tickets they sell to keep the lines for attractions short.

Cheers :wave:

The Mom

Premium Member
On the night we went, it wasn't crowded at all. People (who may or may not have been resort guests) were buying tickets/armbands in city hall at 7PM and later. I wouldn't count on this, but it does happen.

I purchased the tickets for the other people in my party (since I was the first to check in, and wanted to be certain we had them) I don't remember if they checked reservations to make sure they were guests. (Mightyduck and Ariel were sharing a villa with me)

goofyfan13

Originally posted by Big Pooh
I think it's resort guests only, and they limit the total # of tickets they sell to keep the lines for attractions short.

Cheers :wave:

Yea thats right. But I think its only for resort guests with park hoppers. I may be wrong because the last time I did E-ride nights was at this time last year.

E-ride nights are awesome, its not very often you can walk on to splash mountain, buzz lightyear, or space mountain. For me at least the crowds can be deceving (sp?) I thought tomorrow land was packed when I walked over there but I still walked on everything. I strongly recommend it:sohappy:

figmentmom

The E-ride night I attended last August was absolutely terrific!!! The atmosphere in the Magic Kingdom after dark is different, too - it's well-worth the money! :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom