Harlem Gospel Choir at D/MGM

ImaYoyo

Original Poster
The Harlem Gospel Choir will be performing at the Disney/MGM Studios from November 30-December 25. Here's what I know...

Disney-MGM Studios is proud to host the world famous Harlem Gospel Choir for performances of songs that will inspire the depths of the soul, raise spirits to angelic heights and will literally have you dancing on the stage! (November 30-December 25)

wickedfan07

The Harlem Gospel Choir will be performing at the Disney/MGM Studios from November 30-December 25. Here's what I know...

Disney-MGM Studios is proud to host the world famous Harlem Gospel Choir for performances of songs that will inspire the depths of the soul, raise spirits to angelic heights and will literally have you dancing on the stage! (November 30-December 25)

Any word on where this will take place in the park?

Sushishang

I'm an event coordinator in Ontario, Canada and I've had them perform at my festival twice now....they are FANTASTIC and luckily, I'll be at WDW during this time (only 71 days to go:sohappy:)...can't wait to see them again and to anyone else visiting during their shows, please don't miss this, it is fantastic!)

imamouse

Thanks, Matt. I caught their show on Nov 29 and it was great! I'm glad that they are part of the holiday entertainment this year and hope to see them back again next year.

It was nice to see you again at MouseFest :wave:.

Matpez

Thanks, Matt. I caught their show on Nov 29 and it was great! I'm glad that they are part of the holiday entertainment this year and hope to see them back again next year.

It was nice to see you again at MouseFest :wave:.

Yeah, their show is excellent... it is almost too bad it is only about 25 minutes, but they got to keep cycling new crowds in.

Nice to see you as well!
:)

BRER STITCH

Yeah, their show is excellent... it is almost too bad it is only about 25 minutes...

This was our first thought too!

VERY short program! We could have listened to them for another hour or so easily!

So nice to see WDW putting a little bit of "Christ" back into their "Christmas" programming!!!

:sohappy::sohappy::sohappy:

pacochran

I'm bumming that we missed them, they were done there right after we left. Maybe if they come back next year, we are planning a little later trip.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom