Hard situation for me, personal?

Mickey is King

Did I read it right when you stated you were about 21 ?

Word of the wise from an old man (40):

You are very young with MANY years ahead, while a 3 year relationship is nothing to sneeze at, it is nothing in the big picture of a lifetime.

There are MANY other people out there to discover.. You are young, get your education, work, have some fun for a while, then get serious about settleing down. Don't sell yourself short in life, you only get one chance........

Women may come and go, but Disney will remain......

disclaimer: this is/was not intended to promote sleeping around, woman bashing or anything like that.........

danpam1024

You said it was for your 21st birthday right? I spent my 21st there and couldn't imagine spending ot anywhere else! Go for it and have a blast and a very happy birthday, and I'm sure you'll forget all about ole whats her face:)

Walt Disney1955

Keep one thing in mind, most of us (including myself) went to many of the same places and did the same types of things with our new girlfriends that we did with our old ones. It is the place that has the memories and if you go with someone new you'll have new memories with THEM. I did this with my new girlfriend at the time (Niagara Falls) and I married her.

WDW2010

Original Poster
Keep one thing in mind, most of us (including myself) went to many of the same places and did the same types of things with our new girlfriends that we did with our old ones. It is the place that has the memories and if you go with someone new you'll have new memories with THEM. I did this with my new girlfriend at the time (Niagara Falls) and I married her.

Great point, everyone made a great point and I really appreciate it. It really helped me out, a lot. Well, called my friend that works in DHS in the college program and he is actually coming back for a few days towards the end of September and we will be booking it then:)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom