hard rock hotel

woofboy111

The dome behind the hard rock hotel is the old hard rock cafe (Before citywalk was built), and it's being used for offices right now.

sillyspook13

When the current Hard Rock Cafe opened up, the destruction of the old building was all over the news. Everybody was talking about how the building was to be torn down, blown up, or demolished in some other way within a couple of days of HRC/HRL opening. Sure enough, it is still there.:cool:

JBloom1029

Original Poster
well it would be nice if they would keep it clean cuz its got weeds growin out of the ground and stuff and it looks very bad from the woody woodpecker coaster line.

woofboy111

I personally think they should have made it part of the Hard Rock Hotel. It's close enough. It could be somce sort of rock and roll museam.

JAY-ROD

Originally posted by woofboy111
I personally think they should have made it part of the Hard Rock Hotel. It's close enough. It could be somce sort of rock and roll museam.

34 days and thats where I'll be at the hardrock for 6 night. :)

JBloom1029

Original Poster
thats definitely what they should do is make liek a rock n roll museum of some sort at the hotel. Its a beautiful building and it fits well with hard rocks theme. Actually it fits perfectly.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom