Happy so far, reminders

Astro_Digital

Original Poster
I love the "My Disney Experience" website.
Got all my full service restaurant reservations, and fastpass+, very nice.

I think there is a way to get calendar reminders?
Does it work well?

I like it to say send me a reminder 15 minutes before a full service restaurant reservation or Fastpass+
I use Android, do not have the app installed yet.

Rob562

There's a "Notifications" section in the MDE app, but since I haven't been on a trip since its roll-out I haven't had a chance to use it in the parks (only two more months, though...)

I gave feedback to the MDE people a while back using the "contact developer" email link in the Google Play Store, suggesting they develop an Android "widget" that you can park on a screen or even on the phone's lock screen so that you can at least view your current plans without opening up the app.

-Rob

TXDisney

I don't go on my trip for another 10 days but the MDE app has been amazing so far. I have my resort, park tickets, dining reservations and fast passes already linked up. Quick question after you use a fast pass can you do another one right away on the app for later that day or do you have to wait till you use all 3?

TheMouseFan

I don't go on my trip for another 10 days but the MDE app has been amazing so far. I have my resort, park tickets, dining reservations and fast passes already linked up. Quick question after you use a fast pass can you do another one right away on the app for later that day or do you have to wait till you use all 3?
You have to wait until you use all 3, then you can schedule more at a kiosk one at a time. What some people have been able to do is move their second choice up as soon as they use their first, and their third up as soon as they used their second in order to schedule additional ones sooner in the day.

Rob562

Also, after you make your additional FP+ choice at the kiosk, you can then *edit* it via the app (change FP+ time or change attraction choice to another within the same park). But once you use it you have to go back to a kiosk for your next one.

-Rob

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom