Happy HalloWishes Dessert Premium Package 2017

profmatt

Original Poster
Bookings have now opened for the Happy HalloWishes Dessert Premium Package.

However, there is no mention of premium viewing of the Boo-to-You parade. This has been available in previous years.

Can anyone definitely confirm that this event includes both parade and fireworks?

profmatt

Original Poster
Indeed -- but there's no mention of the parade, unlike previous years.

Are they really increasing the price and decreasing the offer?

profmatt

Original Poster
If that's certain, then it's pretty disappointing.

I'm not persuaded the terrace is a great viewing area for the fireworks, but I was weighing that against the parade viewing advantage.

My finger is wavering over the "cancel" button, having been a bit trigger-happy in booking it in the first place.

How busy will be MNSSHP be on 1st September, anyway?

larryz

I'm Just A Tourist!
Premium Member

I'm not persuaded the terrace is a great viewing area for the fireworks, but I was weighing that against the parade viewing advantage.

My finger is wavering over the "cancel" button, having been a bit trigger-happy in booking it in the first place.

Maybe it will be a separate up-charge to the hard-ticket event...

R4zb3rry

Sorry if this is obvious to Disney regulars but, is this just the normal Halloween park tickets plus a dessert party and special fireworks viewing area. I have already booked park tickets for the party and they weren't much cheaper compared to these?

DisneyBergh

Sorry if this is obvious to Disney regulars but, is this just the normal Halloween park tickets plus a dessert party and special fireworks viewing area. I have already booked park tickets for the party and they weren't much cheaper compared to these?

This is in addition to the party ticket. Book this without a party ticket and you'll be out of luck.

thomas998

You wont need to book special spots to get decent views of the fireworks or parade if you are going that early. If it were mid October or later then you might be able to justify the expense but in early September the crowds are not that intense for the hard ticket party. Frankly the viewing area for fireworks is not what I would call good in the first place as I would really rather be out closer to the center between main street and the castle for optimum viewing... but that's a personal thing.

At any rate you don't need to worry about finding a decent spot so only buy it if you want the over priced dessert.

21stamps

I've cancelled.

And switched to the Frozen Ever After party instead.

What's the Frozen Ever After party?

If the Hallowishes dessert party just came out now, I wonder when the Holiday Wishes party will be released. I feel like it was June last year, I might be wrong though.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom