HAPPY BIRTHDAY, tiggerlover1971

tigsmom

Original Poster
happybday.gif

You should hang out with us more often! :wave:

tiggerlover1971

Hi guys thanks for the birthday wishes sorry I havent been around in awhile alot of changes I have been going through As most of you know my sister became sick with cancer and past away She left us money so we decided to all go in and buy a house together and we found a place in Port st Lucie we officially moved in on January 15th and I have been looking for a job ever since I am going for a job interview today so hopefully it being my birthday it will bring me luck Thanks again for all the well wishes

SpongeScott

Long time, no see, Cheryl. Congrats on the house, though it would be nice if the circumstances why were happier. Hang around with us when you get the chance.

tigsmom

Original Poster
tiggerlover1971 said:
Hi guys thanks for the birthday wishes sorry I havent been around in awhile alot of changes I have been going through As most of you know my sister became sick with cancer and past away She left us money so we decided to all go in and buy a house together and we found a place in Port st Lucie we officially moved in on January 15th and I have been looking for a job ever since I am going for a job interview today so hopefully it being my birthday it will bring me luck Thanks again for all the well wishes

How wonderful that you can all be together! Best of luck on the interview and again....HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom