Happy Birthday MKEPCOTMGMAK!!

MicBat

Original Poster
Happy Birthday, buddy!! Here's to wishing you a birthday filled with no work (just dont go... And take off they days you were originally given off too, for that matter. ;)), monorails, Test Track cars, fun, and above all RELAXATION! :wave:

Signed.. "The Spotted Leopard" from "Channel 14"

mkepcotmgmak

Happy Birthday, buddy!! Here's to wishing you a birthday filled with no work (just dont go... And take off they days you were originally given off too, for that matter. ;)), monorails, Test Track cars, fun, and above all RELAXATION! :wave:

Signed.. "The Spotted Leopard" from "Channel 14"

Thanks, Jonnie! It's gonna be a great b-day!

DisneyJill

On your birthday, I wish for you...

A wonderful day that starts at MGM meeting the Snow Queen and Belle ("My beast is taller than your beast"-whatever), watching Streetmosphere, and going on ToT and making funny faces for the picture 'cause you know the drops are coming. Then it's on to MK for Wishes by the Hub. Then it's Christmas Vacation and muffins!!! One of the best days ever!! :)

Happy Birthday! I hope it's great, even if the above can't happen. One of these days...:wave:

unkadug

Follower of "Saget"The Cult
200.png

mkepcotmgmak

On your birthday, I wish for you...

A wonderful day that starts at MGM meeting the Snow Queen and Belle ("My beast is taller than your beast"-whatever), watching Streetmosphere, and going on ToT and making funny faces for the picture 'cause you know the drops are coming. Then it's on to MK for Wishes by the Hub. Then it's Christmas Vacation and muffins!!! One of the best days ever!! :)

Happy Birthday! I hope it's great, even if the above can't happen. One of these days...:wave:

Wow - I almost got teary-eyed reading this! Such great memories! Thanks, Jill.

Epcotgal

Hip hip Hooray for Chewie!

Hey!!:wave:
Hope ya had a VERY SPECTROMAGICAL BIRTHDAY!!! :)
And may all your dreams come true!! :p

hahaha.... I went out and celebrated for ya today by getting a diploma!!!! :sohappy:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom