HAPPY BIRTHDAY, garyhoov

garyhoov

Trophy Husband
hakunamatata said:
That's my middle name :) :lol:
Edited to say- I really need to pay attention who I am logged in under....(it's Heather....LOL) :hammer:

:lol: :lol:

There was one time I started to post in the diet thread and then I went downstairs to get a soda. When I came back, Linda had finished my post.

http://forums.wdwmagic.com/showpost.php?p=654373&postcount=517

The first sentence was mine, then she typed the rest.:lol:

WDWScottieBoy

Gary, I can't wait to meet yourself and Linda in December! :lol:

And I think you and I might be able to test how Dumbo fare on Tigger.

Oh yeah, HAPPY BIRTHDAY! :D

TiggerBW

WDWScottieBoy said:

And I think you and I might be able to test how Dumbo fare on Tigger.

Oh yeah, HAPPY BIRTHDAY! :D

YOU KEEP AWAY FROM TIGGER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You hear me? :fork:

Funny post from Linda! How is it that I haven't met her yet, but I met her manatee mother? :lol:

garyhoov

Trophy Husband
WDWScottieBoy said:

That's assuming I can talk her into it. She's frightened of you Disney nuts. Imentioned casually this morning: "There are some people who might be getting together at Disney World" and she didn't scream or anything, so maybe I've got a chance.

TAC

She didn't run away screaming bloody murder, and then go hide in a corner in a fetal position, when I met her.

garyhoov said:
That's assuming I can talk her into it. She's frightened of you Disney nuts. Imentioned casually this morning: "There are some people who might be getting together at Disney World" and she didn't scream or anything, so maybe I've got a chance.

garyhoov

Trophy Husband
TiggerBW said:
Funny post from Linda! How is it that I haven't met her yet, but I met her manatee mother? :lol:

Tom met her a couple weeks ago. She's frightened of Disney people, so I can't get her to go to lunch with us. Next time you'll have to meet me at my house and we can corner her.

garyhoov

Trophy Husband
TAC said:
She didn't run away screaming bloody murder, and then go hide in a corner in a fetal position, when I met her.

:lol: I was posting the same time as you, and I actually considered using some similar imagery, but got too lazy.

MouseMadness

garyhoov said:
Tom met her a couple weeks ago. She's frightened of Disney people, so I can't get her to go to lunch with us. Next time you'll have to meet me at my house and we can corner her.

Tell her the deranged rodent will have an eye out for her. :wave: :lookaroun

garyhoov

Trophy Husband
MouseMadness said:
Tell her the deranged rodent will have an eye out for her. :wave: :lookaroun

:lol: I still remember the time I was experimenting with AIM (before realizing it was the work of the Devil) and Linda was at the computer while I was showering and she came in: "There's some guy named 'Darthdarrel' who wants to talk to you."

Now that I think about it, what sane person wouldn't be afraid of people called: 'Darthdarrel' and 'Mousemadness':lol:

Are you going to be there on the 11th for the MGM thing?

tigsmom

Original Poster
garyhoov said:

Why would she be afraid of us? We're normal people. :lookaroun

MouseMadness

garyhoov said:
:lol: I still remember the time I was experimenting with AIM (before realizing it was the work of the Devil) and Linda was at the computer while I was showering and she came in: "There's some guy named 'Darthdarrel' who wants to talk to you."

Now that I think about it, what sane person wouldn't be afraid of people called: 'Darthdarrel' and 'Mousemadness':lol:

Are you going to be there on the 11th for the MGM thing?

*is out of the loop again* :lol: :veryconfu I don't know! Where did we discuss this? :lookaroun

I'm also very interested in why you think AIM is the work of the devil! :lol: :lookaroun Was it that you signed on, and 54139865320987 (roughly) people hit you at once? :lookaroun :p

tigsmom

Original Poster
MouseMadness said:
*is out of the loop again* :lol: :veryconfu I don't know! Where did we discuss this? :lookaroun

I'm also very interested in why you think AIM is the work of the devil! :lol: :lookaroun Was it that you signed on, and 54139865320987 (roughly) people hit you at once? :lookaroun :p

Could you imagine Gary in chat? :eek:

MKCustodial

garyhoov said:

:lol: :lol: What a mental image! "There's no escaping this time!"

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom