Happy Birthday Eve rsoxguy!

Nemo14

Original Poster
It's a day early, but I won't have time to post this tomorrow, so without further ado, happy birthday my friend...

Yay! It's finally here again! It's the day we celebrate the birth of that famous philosopher, poet, handyman, and fellow Red Sox fan, @rsoxguy guy!
full

full

So the good news? rsoxguy has chosen to celebrate this momentous occasion at his favorite theme park, and since it wouldn't be a party without a few friends around, he's offered to buy tickets for all of us to join him there. So, just raise your hand if you're interested...
full

full
full

Last edited:

NYwdwfan

It's a day early, but I won' have time to post this tomorrow, so without further ado, happy birthday my friend...

Yay! It's finally here again! It's the day we celebrate the birth of that famous philosopher, poet, handyman, and fellow Red Sox fan, @rsox guy!
full

full

So the good news? rsoxguy has chosen to celebrate this momentous occasion at his favorite theme park, and since it wouldn't be a party without a few friends around, he's offered to buy tickets for all of us to join him there. So, just raise your hand if you're interested...
full

full
full
He also holds the title of "Googlemaster" - although thankfully, at this point, most of those pictures have become image errors.

Happy Birthday @rsoxguy - we miss you, buddy. Hope you're off eating a Rita's in the shade of your mango tree, enjoying the day.

Donillary Crumpton

A very happy birthday to whomever this @rsoxguy fellow is.

May you feel today, and all the year through, the same inner joy & abundant glee that was felt during the late night hours of October 27th, 2004. (There was a funny rerun of Everybody Loves Raymond on television that night. Who wouldn't feel exceedingly happy after viewing a half-hour of such hilarity & charming wit?)

rsoxguy

Thanks for the nifty thread and the well-wishes. I had a nice birthday with a lot of love attached, so I couldn't ask for more. Life has hindered me from coming here as often as I once did, but one never knows when things will turn around again regarding scheduling and circumstances. Perhaps soon.

As to Donillary Crumpton's inquiry, yeah, this is me...
98d9df0886fbe74ccb18ed42dc9c8438.jpg

Welcome to my world.

NYwdwfan

Thanks for the nifty thread and the well-wishes. I had a nice birthday with a lot of love attached, so I couldn't ask for more. Life has hindered me from coming here as often as I once did, but one never knows when things will turn around again regarding scheduling and circumstances. Perhaps soon.

As to Donillary Crumpton's inquiry, yeah, this is me...
98d9df0886fbe74ccb18ed42dc9c8438.jpg

Welcome to my world.
Aaahhh - the good ole days!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom