Happy Birthday dopey

DMC-12

It's HarmonioUS, NOT HarmoniYOU.
Original Poster
Happy Birthday dopey... :sohappy: :sohappy:

Though, I think he might be at WDW right now... :sohappy: :sohappy:

Hope you have a good one bud! :king:

damn... 36? Sheesh you are gettin to be an old man :lookaroun ;)

dopey

Thank you, thank you, thank you! I apologize to you all for being late in responding.

Unfortunately, I wasn't at Disney World. But I did take the day off work Friday and hung out with my boys. We went to see "Jungle Book 2." It wasn't as bad as the reviews said.

I thought the animation was very well done. But, really, without Louis Prima (King Louie), what's the point? The best part was the visual joke using Ka's head (I won't say what it is in case anyone is waiting for the DVD to come out before seeing it).

I was going to hit WDW as a birthday present to myself, but things got complicated and I decided to roll the dice and go down during my son's spring break later this month. On the plus side, we'll be down there twice as long. On the other hand, the crowds may be twice as big than if we had been there this past weekend.

Then again, maybe the crowds won't be bad if there's war. Who knows? Either way, I'm really looking forward to getting out of the Chicago cold and spending time with the family at Disney World! I'm really hoping my little guy, who's almost 4 years old, likes it better than a couple years ago, when he cried on nearly everything we went on!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom