Happy 10th Anniversary, Nemo14!

PUSH

Just a big thanks again for all the well wishes, here and in PM's, and a special thanks to all who changed their avatars in my honor. You guys rock! :inlove:
charlie_brown_I_got_a_rock.jpeg

Nemo14

Hm... I've been busy and offline. I seemed to have missed this event, although I've never seen an anniversary thread. I guess that some members here are a little, shall we say, attention starved ? :p

Anyhoo, happy anniversary. Enjoy the party photo...

9272592-md.jpg

Nice to see the whole family's home, huh?

prberk

You liar! You were 33 when you started posting on these forums & you KNOW IT! I refuse to be deceived by your nonsense.

Oh, and happy 10th anniversary!

*Puts a giant blue hat in front of your house to celebrate today's occasion. Will remove by 2027*

I thought you told me that you were going to put a giant Mickey hand and wand coming up over her house, that said "10" in glittering letters, which we would change to "Epcot," um, I mean, "Nemo" next year after the celebration ended.

Oh, wait, no. I forgot that you changed your mind twice. I really thought that you were going to go with the Pepto-Bismol-colored paint on the house, with candy-shaped balloons and big, huge birthday candles on the chimney tops. But I guess you decided a blue BAH was more appropriate, and probably would last longer.

Arthur Wellesley

I hope to one day be one of the lucky ones to meet you in person.
Wear a helmet. Also be sure to notify your next of kin.

I thought you told me that you were going to put a giant Mickey hand and wand coming up over her house, that said "10" in glittering letters, which we would change to "Epcot," um, I mean, "Nemo" next year after the celebration ended.

Oh, wait, no. I forgot that you changed your mind twice. I really thought that you were going to go with the Pepto-Bismol-colored paint on the house, with candy-shaped balloons and big, huge birthday candles on the chimney tops. But I guess you decided a blue BAH was more appropriate, and probably would last longer.
We'll do all of the above once the private investigator I hired gets back to me with her home address.

unkadug

Follower of "Saget"The Cult
View attachment 88139

Oh. I thought this was going to be a roast.

Happy Anniversary @Nemo14 !!!! :)
I could always post my picture of the "Filet of Nemo" ! She likes that one!

(Google "Filet Of Nemo" images....it should be the first image.)

She lives in RI. Do you really need to narrow it down more than that? :confused:

I've never been, but even a small state is too big to go knocking door-to-door asking if they are "Nemo14"....it could be fun to try though!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom