HalloWishes Nighttime Spooktacular - My own version at home

Micaelorum

Original Poster
Hi, everyone!

I'm not a very active member, but I would like to share this with you, because there are here many creative minds and good projects and re-imagineerig! After one month of preparation and programming, here it is! This is my own version of the Happy HalloWishes Fireworks Show at Magic Kingdom Park, featuring custom projections from Disney classics and villains, lighting, special effects, fire and some indoor pyrotechnics!

Voice in Spanish made by me, because I'm from Spain.

Hope you like it! Watch it in HD!

Twilight_Roxas

You sound more like Jack Skellington plus I wish you could added Friends on the Other Side between Jafar, and Oogie Boogie, and during the hellfire part somewhat a montage of Disney's famous villains like the queen,hades,Dr.Facilier, and King Candy.

Micaelorum

Original Poster
Thank you both!! It's the HalloWishes soundtrack and Dr. Facilier is not in the show. But that could be a great new addition for next year! Queen is on that part, but not Hades. However, in the video you can't see the projection, because of the fire and pyro. Maybe I could upload the video made for the projection.

Micaelorum

Original Poster
That would be a good new element for the show. And I could add new 'physical' effects, using cards and something like that. Thanks for your comments!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom