Halloween into Christmas

tinkhag6

Original Poster
Hey All,

I am thinking of doing a surprise trip for my husband's 30th. Dates 11/1 - 12/8. I really want to go the Halloween Party on the last day and I know my husband would def want to see Christmas. So my question is, I know that they change everything to look like Christmas pretty fast after the last Halloween party. Are all the parks decorated for Christmas and are the parks playing Christmas music. He really enjoys eating lunch at the Electric Umbrella and listing to the Christmas music playing and watching the water go with the beat of the music!!

Thanks for any info!!!!

NYwdwfan

I've been there the week before Thanksgiving several times and the parks are in full swing Christmas mode - decorations, music, etc., although some resorts aren't fully decorated until the end of that week.

Matt_Black

Some of the Christmas stuff is up the last week of October. I saw snowflake-decorated trashcans back in the Streets of America section of DHS, though admittedly they had that spot already set up for the Osborne Lights.

KLeigh

The past two years we've gone between Nov 1 - 12, and have seen them transform the MK literally overnight. Epcot wasn't decorated yet due to F&W, but most of the other parks start getting in the Christmas spirit during this time.

Sassagoula-Rvr

Thanksgiving week at the world exceeded all expectations. The crowds were heavy at times...but nothing too insane...Thanksgiving day we had dinner at liberty tree and then got out of dodge back to the resort for the rest of the afternoon.

Tip Top Club

Specific to the Electric Umbrella, Because of food and wine, and the large amount of extra entertainment performers, EPCOT's holiday celebration is the shortest and won't begin until after Thanksgiving.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom