Halloween Costumes

drkokintz

Original Poster
I was curious if anyone has seen guests (or experienced it themselves) being asked to leave due to inappropriate costumes during the Halloween Party at Magic Kingdom.

I ask because my girlfriend is going as Jessica Rabbit. He costume is hardly obscene (which is against the rules), but it's somewhat provocative.

ngynnhu

when I went to mnsshp on Oct. 4 I saw these teens that were wearing some pretty provocative clothes. It was like a Alice in wonderland outfit, but a lot shorter. I mean really short, and she didn't get thrown out.

Piebald

Management and CMs especially are usually too chicken to do anything. I don't know how they would deal with it, but I'm guessing it would either have to be really offensive (like wearing a Hitler costume or something, not just some little skimpy dress) or they would have to start getting complaints from other guests for something affirmative to be done. I've seen people wearing pretty offensive shirts in the parks (especially one guy with a vulgar naked woman on it) and no one really did squat. One time this persistent CM made his manager get a new shirt to give to the man but by the time the manager came back the man had left.

H20Babie

My brother was asked to wear his t-shirt inside out when entering MK in March. It was a Canadian dive shop tee, and across the back it said YOU SUCK, EH? Lol. Embarassing for him maybe, but I razzed him about it all day :lol:

When I was there on the 4th this year, I saw 4 teenage girls dressed as the princesses, but in the whorish versions of their costumes...you know, the extremely short dresses with thigh-highs and platform heels. This was pretty close to the end of the night so obviously they didn't get thrown out.

Personally, I love the little provocative costumes like that, but I definitely thought it was inappropriate for Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom