halloween at ioa

brer big bear

Account Suspended
Original Poster
:sohappy: we are moving down there in august can any body tell me any good place for halloween. how about universal halloween fest? how about the skull place?::fork:

Tron

I really like what Universal does with Halloween Horror Nights. True, some of the houses are kind of tired, but the shows are usually great and they do a nice job of spreading things out throughout the park.

Now, given that there's talk of it moving to IOA this year, it's hard to say...

woofboy111

Halloween Horror nights at universal is the best value. You get 5 (or maybe more this year) haunted houses for the average price of a one time haunted house somewere else. At Universal, you could go into them all you want, see shows, and go on rides.

Another very good haunted house is the one done by Typhoon Lou. He runs the Masters of Magic dinner show on I-drive, and every year he takes an old house and haunts it and does a very good job at it. Not sure where it's going to be this year, but in the past it's been at Townsens Plantation in apoka (a closed up resturant in an old house that they already clamed was haunted), and last halloween it was in an old house in altamonte springs.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom