Half Day Ticket?

WDWVolFan

I'm going to be in Orlando for a conference and I am booked solid all day...

I was wondering if Disney charges a pro-rated ticket amount if I were to show up to the parks at like 6pm.
Does anybody know?

It will be tough to be in Orlando and not go to WDW.

flynnibus

Premium Member

I was wondering if Disney charges a pro-rated ticket amount if I were to show up to the parks at like 6pm.
Does anybody know?

There are convention tickets (half day tickets) - but they are only available through select distribution. Contact the organizers of your show and inquire.

Upvote 0

slappy magoo

If the organizers of your convention can't hook you up, Cmdr_Crimson is right, no reason why you can't do SOMETHING on the grounds even if you're not in the parks. Isn't California Grill's Lounge still open to the public without a reservation? You could have a few drinks and watch the fireworks, and even be able to order off the full menu (unless things have changed). Or maybe reservations are available in one of the monorail resort restaurants, if you know any other conventiongoers, you can book something.

Also, not knowing when your convention is, any chance it's occurring during a hard-ticketed event like MNSSHP?

Upvote 0

graphite1326

Does anybody know?

I went to a conference in Orlando about 5 years ago. It was at the Dolphin. Disney offered half day tickets to the conference goers.

Upvote 0

KLinder7

I know when I was there for a conference two weeks ago we had a "special" Disney website to buy our tickets through. Believe there is an after 4PM ticket, although I went with an 8 day park hopper!

Upvote 0

G8rchamps

I have an AP so I don't need, but my conference had the 4pm ticket. I think it was still like $60, so half day but not quite half price. If you are there enough days a 3 day pass might just work out.

Upvote 0

WDWVolFan

Original Poster
Next year's conference is at the Dolphin...cannot wait!
This year's is at the Rosen Shingle and from my room I see this. Is that SeaWorld?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    85.4 KB · Views: 35
Upvote 0

yensid67

Yes, that is Sea World in your picture! Rosen Shingle may be able to hook you up with something too...doesn't hurt to ask, the worse they would say is NO!

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom