Hair cut

TDGMedley

Has anyone ever got their hair cut at Magic kingdom. I read somewhere that there was a Barber shop. But now i cant find it to get any info. How much does it cost and will they do children.

sxeensweet

Love a little Disney every day!! ;)
Has anyone ever got their hair cut at Magic kingdom. I read somewhere that there was a Barber shop. But now i cant find it to get any info. How much does it cost and will they do children.

It's mainly for children actually. But they will trim an adults hair also. It's on Main Street next to the Emporium. They specialize in children's first haircuts etc. All they do is hair cuts that's it it's not a regular full barber shop etc. I don't have the prices offhand though but someone else may have that for you. ;)

Upvote 0

EOD K9

I like my hair really short and have had it cut there three times. I don't know if he still works there, but Michael remembered me over a three year time frame. I can get a much better cut here at home, but it did the job. It is still more expensive that the local barbershop near base.

Upvote 0

cursivesailor

My dad used to get his hair cut there every year. He would also get an old-tyme hot shave. I honestly have no idea if they still do this anymore. But it was one of his favorite things back then.

Upvote 0

BAChicagoGal

Doing this has become a tradition for me. I have an appointment there in three week's time. We first had our grandson's hair cut there in 1997, when the barber Shop was actually at a different spot on Main Street. Then starting in 2003, I have had my haircut there on probably all of my trips. It's a fun experience, and I'm just looking for a well done short haircut for my vacation. By the way, I will be celebrating my 69th birthday during my up and coming trip.

Upvote 0

Noellikechristmas

I booked my daughter first haircut for this October...so excited. I read that it was $25 for the "first haircut package" and they give you ears, so I think its worth it, just because of the ears and a memorable first haircut :)

Upvote 0

morgan22

It's become a tradition for us - both of my daughters got their 'first haircuts' there - and so did my niece and nephew. Each time we just turned up with no reservation and never waited more than 30 minutes.

This is my daughter getting her ears in 2011 - she was 10 months X
image.jpeg

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom