Gustav???

dandaman

The Tampa area got quite a bit from some stray rain bands and the beaches closed due to high surf, but Central Florida felt little to no effects from Gustav.

Rob562

In terms of WDW, I'm more worried about Hanna and just-named Ike. I leave for WDW on Saturday.

Hanna's most-likely track is north to Georgia and the Carolinas, but my friend has a connection in Atlanta that could be affected. (I have a non-stop, so I'd be flying over/around it)
Then there's Ike, which seems to be following a similar path as Hanna, but could hit Florida mid-week next week...

-Rob

disneytopdog

In terms of WDW, I'm more worried about Hanna and just-named Ike. I leave for WDW on Saturday.

Hanna's most-likely track is north to Georgia and the Carolinas, but my friend has a connection in Atlanta that could be affected. (I have a non-stop, so I'd be flying over/around it)
Then there's Ike, which seems to be following a similar path as Hanna, but could hit Florida mid-week next week...

-Rob

I am going to be there the same time as you. Its driving me crazy with Hanna. Every new projected path map shows it moving closer & closer to the WDW area

Good luck with Hanna, Ike, and whoever else forms. Tropical Storm Fay ruined my Disney vacation. It poured 5 out of 8 days I was there and the sun didn't come out once. I about had that stupid poncho glued to my skin by the end. I realized not getting to enjoy the atmopshere of the park takes alot away from a disney vacation. Hopefully you can avoid the constant rainfall that Fay brought.

Rabflmom

Good luck with Hanna, Ike, and whoever else forms. Tropical Storm Fay ruined my Disney vacation. It poured 5 out of 8 days I was there and the sun didn't come out once. I about had that stupid poncho glued to my skin by the end. I realized not getting to enjoy the atmopshere of the park takes alot away from a disney vacation. Hopefully you can avoid the constant rainfall that Fay brought.

Josephine is suposed to be named by noon today but I think they think it will stay far out in the Atlantic.

Latest I saw Hanna is expected to be a little further off the coast-maybe 100 miles now, but by Thursday everything can change. At least we won't be on the NE side of the storm where the 10-20 inches of rain and worst winds are predicted. The St. Johns river is still not cresting from Fay's rains so still rising in neighborhoods of Central Florida. We definitely do not need more rain! I am a little worried about my Thursday flight out of Melbourne. Hoping the stalled storm stayed stalled awhile so it is far South until after my flight. Not going to worry about getting back into Florida a week from now. LOL

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom