Guest of Honor Badges

paynete

Original Poster
Hi All,

We just returned from Disney World, and I had been looking for the Red Guest of Honor Badges everywhere! No luck in the parks or Downtown Disney. Then we went to the Orlando Outlet mall on Vineland and in the Disney Outlet store they had some! Not all names were available, but they still had quite a few and they were only 99cent each. I got one for me and I was able to find my two sisters names as well.

Good Luck!

tmq2766

We have the Guest of Honor Badges and they sure do give you a little extra attention:) What was so funny is when we were there in December there were actually a few cast members who wanted to know how we got them. there were some guests who thought we were someone important to have them:) We should have played that up.

LadyDarling

I got mine through the internet. We wore them in 2003 (need to get some new ones for 2005 for the 2 additional members of our crew). We didn't really see any special attention from them (but wish we had)!
~Jay

Woody13

The Guest of Honor badges are available at The Christmas Store at DTD. They will engrave any name you desire (within the boundaries of good taste).

GymLeaderPhil

The badges and personalization are also available at Celebrity 5 & 10 at the Disney-MGM-Studios, in addition to the Disney's Days of Christmas store at the Downtown Disney Marketplace. It was only recently that they added additional badges and for more of the season they were not selling even the old red badges.

LadyDarling

Ah ha! I found another site that does the Guest of Honor badges as well. They charge more, but I've used them in the past for other things and they've been great. I knew I had their site around if I hunted! It's www.giftsofalifetime.com.

They have a lot of other things as well, and if you don't see it - e-mail Jane and she'll help you out! :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom