Guest drop off at Disney Studios??

Dizneydude87

Original Poster
Hey, Hey, Hey...

I was wondering if the Disney MGM Studios has a Guest Drop Off? I know TTC does, but Im going Disney Studios Sat. the 15th w/ some friends who there parents a drooping us off, and theyve never been, so to save them the trouble of going to TTC, and taking a bus, is there a way I can go directly to MGM?:confused: :hammer:

leeocean

Correct me if I am wrong, but I think that a regular passenger vehicle has to pay for parking no matter what in order to get into the entrance, unless you are a resort guest or annual passholder.

Dizneydude87

Original Poster
When you get to the MK toll plaza, tell them that you want to drop off someone, they direct you where to go. The Guest drop off is right next to the Polly. They also have a Temp. 30 minute parking area. It's where the taxis, and parents (to drop off kids) go. There is no additional charge. Lately, when Ive been droped off at Disney, I would go throgh the Emp. Entrance, the one rite of Reams road. I know your not supposed to go back there, but they let us anyway, prolly coz' they know my dad.

Dizneydude87

Original Poster
Ok, i went to the Studios on June 11th, YES, they do have a Guest Drop Off. Infact, all parks do! You just have to tell them, and they will direct you to the temp. parking area.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom