Greatest Smells In The World!

10Magic

Original Poster
I've decided to devote my vast fortune to the development of a new device. You can already record your favorite sounds, images, videos, etc. I am going to invent a "smell-recorder", where you can record your favorite smells, and them "play them back" whenever you want, to put you in your Happy Place. It occurs to me that many of my favorite smells occur within Walt Disney World. On Main Street, on the water rides, even at the resorts. If you had one Disney smell to save and play back whenever you wanted, what would it be?

disney4life2008

Florida, when you get off the plane at MCO after being in Ohio in the dead of winter.
Least fave- Splash Mountain logs- they often smell like a combination of BO and feet. just sayin...

Ironically splash mountain is my fav smell, lol. You are right about the musty feet/BO smell but that is more at the loading dock. I love the smell of the water throughout the ride.

hichloe

The first smell of Florida air is always amazing after stepping off a nine hour flight from Manchester... As well as that, definitely the general popcorn/candy floss scent I've come to associate with Main Street, parades and fireworks, Pirates, oranges on Soarin', and Main Street just after Wishes has finished.

MikeTaylorSound

I have the soaps and the DW has the perfume (Laila). If I want a musty water smell, I can go down the street to the splash park (he, he). I guess my vote would be the orange HORIZONS smell, not Soarin'.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom