Great song about Magic Kingdom

Dizneyworld4430

Original Poster
Hey everyone I foud an awesome song about magic kingdom called kingdom in the sky by Da Vincis notebook. If you are a big disney fan you should check it out you can hear a sample of it on their site at www.davincisnotebook.com or you can download it for free the full song on limewire. if i can figure out how to post it here i will but check it out and please give me your feedback on it

dixiegirl

thank you sooo much for bringing this up!!! we had this for a while on our computer...i think my husband use to listen to it 20 times a day(ok maybe not that much but you get the idea)...and then one day when he tried ...we got a message saying the file was broken....oh this will make his day...thanks again.

Dizneyworld4430

Original Poster
pat_naughty05 said:
I really wish there was a way to download that one song. To my dismay, iTunes doesn't have it.

I know for sure lime wire does have it and you dont have to pay for it then you can upload it to itunes thats what i did

Dizneyworld4430

Original Poster
dixiegirl said:
thank you sooo much for bringing this up!!! we had this for a while on our computer...i think my husband use to listen to it 20 times a day(ok maybe not that much but you get the idea)...and then one day when he tried ...we got a message saying the file was broken....oh this will make his day...thanks again.

LOL you welcome that same thing almost happend to me. I just lost the cd i burned it on and then forgot the name nothing was coming up and i was feening to hear it. GOD IT MAKES ME FEEL GOOD TO KNOW IM NOT ALONE.

Brent

first rule about LW you DONT TALK ABOUT LW I dont feel like getting sued by anyone do you? (yes thats as nice as i can put it sorry if thats too harsh & stayed tuned WIWDWIB Contest info comeing soon)
PS Thanks for letting us know about the song.:D

nighttimewisher

Dizneyworld4430 said:
No i havent can i download it whats it about?

my mate sent it to me. i believe he got it thru limewire. its a 2 parter. 1st is about cartoon returning to their "natural state" and the 2nd part...well urll have to see.

Madison

The song is properly titled, "Kingdom in the Sky" and can be found on the album, The Life and Times of Mike Fanning from Da Vinci's Notebook, an a capella group.

They've also apparently covered "Mickey Mouse Club March" on their album Bendy's Law.

Dizneyworld4430

Original Poster
Brent said:
first rule about LW you DONT TALK ABOUT LW I dont feel like getting sued by anyone do you? (yes thats as nice as i can put it sorry if thats too harsh & stayed tuned WIWDWIB Contest info comeing soon)
PS Thanks for letting us know about the song.:D

no its ok thanks for warning me you know it actualy didnt even dawn on me. :hammer:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom