Great look INSIDE the Matterhorn!

TP2000

Original Poster
There's a basketball court at the top, but it rotted away :(

Whoever told you that was mistaken.

Not only is the basketball court still there, as these OC Register reporters saw it last week, but they repainted the court in honor of the 50th anniversary. Ask a Matterhorn CM and they can tell you all about it!

worldfanatic

I saw that article today.
I found it interesting that the track on the right (Alice in Wonderland side) is longer and gives an extra 19 seconds of ride time.
I've been riding the Matterhorn for all my life and could never decide which side I like better. (They both have different little features.)
Now I think I have a favorite. 19 extra seconds clinches the deal.
Right side it is!!

magicmaya

Whoever told you that was mistaken.

Not only is the basketball court still there, as these OC Register reporters saw it last week, but they repainted the court in honor of the 50th anniversary. Ask a Matterhorn CM and they can tell you all about it!

OK.thanks!:wave:

agent86

That is a very very cool graphic, and the slideshow had some awesome shots! My only complaint (and it's minor) is that the slideshow had some photos in which the caption claimed they were taken "from atop the Matterhorn" and there is no possible way that's correct. For example, the one of the Casey Jr Circus Train. Otherwise, great link!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom