Great Jack Sparrow at WDW

bassman

thats the same guy i saw on my recent trip,he is awesome.
pretty much spot on,its videos of him that i am using to practice for my birthday party.
me and one of my friends are going to my 18th birthday party as jack in a week,and we have a bet on as to who cant be jack for the entire night.
i shall post pics up and put a link to a vid if anyone is interested.

MeTa

I have posted this on another thread but the best thing I have ever seen at Disney was after the fireworks show in DL, me and my wife were walking through the crowd....shoulder to shoulder and as we were walking toward adventureland we walked right past the Jack Sparrow CM and he look right at us and said "Evening". The actor playnig him sounded just like him and looked even more like him. We just thought it was the coolest thing, then loking back we saw him doing it to other people. It was just a cool experience.

brich

Last week Jack was hiding in the ride queue at Pirates. Nearly scared the life out of us. Virtually a walk on so there was no line so we made our way around the corners and there he was, all by his lonesome. Got some great pics with him as we all tried to catch our breath from the surprise. Ya know, when you see a Pirate in that building and he's moving, that's one thing. But when he walks and puts his arm around you and carries on a conversation, well that's an animitronic far ahead of its time. :lol: At first I was like "Jeesh, this new Jack IS the best animitronic Disney has done yet. Sure did make this ride better..." :lookaroun

DznyGrlSD

In the Parks
Yes
This guy was playing Jack Sparrow when I was at MK. He was great!!

P1000281.jpg

MrsPortiaB

This guy was playing Jack Sparrow when I was at MK. He was great!!

http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c395/fallen_angel_1979/Disney1/Disney2/P1000281.jpg

I'm more of a reader than a "post"er" but when I saw this thread I knew I had to say something. Hello all! :wave:

This man was there when my husband and I were there and we saw him on Sept. 28th at the Jack Sparrow Pirate Tutorial and he was fantastic! He really had the characteristics, the voice, and the manner-isms down pat! He made it really believeable and lots of fun.

We also saw him in the parade at the MNSSHP too and he made a point to pick me out in the crowd. Really great guy and I hope he gets the positive recognition he deserves for doing such a great job and sticks around! :sohappy:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom