Great Birthday trip!

Yesterday was my Birthday, so I decided to take the day off and go to Epcot. This trip report will be a bit short and to the point, but, where detail is needed, detail will be found!

First, I walked over to and rode Spaceship Earth, then headed over to Ice Station Cool to try the two new sodas. They were good! I found out from a cast member, that, if it's your Birthday, then you can walk over to Guest Relations to get a pin. Well, I just had to! I walked over, got my pin, and got a message from Goofy over the phone singing "Happy Birthday" to me! I wore the pin all day, so various CMs would come up to me and tell me "Happy Birthday"!

After that, I got a FP for TT, for noon, headed over to The Land, rode Living with the Land, walked over to M:S (I still don't like it.), rode JII (I still don't like the modern version.), and rode TT (I saw you, Kenan, but couldn't come up and say "hi" at the time).

Then I started to head over to World Showcase, did my usual circle, (Starting at Mexico.) rode El Rio Del Tiempo, rode Maelstrom, when I went over to America, I was waiting for American Adventure, walked out for a drink of water, and heard from a CM that I could get into the taping of the Wayne Brady Show! I got a soda (Which ended up to be expired! She had to dig through her soda to find a non-expired soda!), waited in line, and got in! The show was great, and very funny. I never thought that I would laugh at Carrot Top!

After that, I headed through the rest of the countries, went on O' Canada, went back to FW, walked through Innoventions to see the new "Testing Lab," and rode Spaceship Earth one more time before I left.

It was such a shock to me to see the show! It was so cool! Along with the CMs constantly saying "Happy Birthday" to me, it was one of my best trips ever!

This is my first Trip Report, so I'm sorry that it's so bad.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom