Grand Marshall

irishone1979

Original Poster
Does anyone have any tips on how to be the Grand Marshall at any of the Disney World Parks? I am going there on my Honeymoon in a month and wanted to suprise my future husband (who LOVES Disney) with being Grand Marshall, but all I got back was that people are randomly selected. Any Advice or help would be appreciated :) Thanks!

Heather & Paul
11/9/02

moonchild

I wanna know too. Im getting married in WDW next year. We are meeting with the wedding planner in Dec. Ill ask him.

PS> CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!:sohappy:

Yellow Shoes

I am guessing here, but it couldn't hurt to wear your bride and groom Mickey ears.

I remember hearing about a family who were wearing identical shirts who were chosen.

hockeymom

From many other posts I've read, it does sound as though it is completely random, and just that you need to happen to be at the right place at the right time.

As for wearing the bride/groom ears, definitely can't hurt, there was a couple in front of us in the queue for Test Track wearing theirs and a CM approached them, asked them if they were newlyweds (they were) and asked them if they wanted to get to the front of the line and away they went. So it sounds like there are some pluses to wearing them!!

congratulations & have a great trip!
:wave:

CAPTAIN HOOK

Unfortunately its just about being in the right place at the right time. If everyone knew at what time to be in the right place then we'd all be Grand Marshalls and there'd be nobody watching the parade :hammer:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom