Gran Fiesta Tour soft openings

ImaYoyo

Being the big geek that I am, I've been stopping by EPCOT for a few moments every-other day to find out, and not a drop of evidence yet. We shall see.

Jerm

Lucky!!! Both of you can just stop by when ever you like...... GRRRRRRRR. But then again I do the same with Disneyland. I just hope it is open when I am there in May. (I know it will be open)

J

Valawen9

Original Poster
Lucky!!! Both of you can just stop by when ever you like...... GRRRRRRRR. But then again I do the same with Disneyland. I just hope it is open when I am there in May. (I know it will be open)

J

Hehe yeah you're lucky too! I've never even been to Disneyland! :p

I'm sure it'll be open when you're here...doesn't it officially reopen April 2 or somewhere around then?

goofyfan13

*Inserts ignorant question*

What is the Gran Fiesta Tour?

It's a "new" ride that's replacing El Rio Del Tiempo in Mexico. Well, not really replacing, they're just updating it with a new story line, and adding the 3 caballeros. Basically it's the new name of El Rio Del Tiempo once it comes out of this refurb. :wave:

Launchpad

Account Suspended
I'll keep checking back every couple of days until I see it. I love the 3Cs and can't wait to see this ride. I think I'm more excited about this more so than Toy Story Mania.

Chape19714

Simple question...are they having them?

Simple answer...If they finish early enough so that time allows soft openings. Seriously, I would doubt it, they're not playing this up as a big new attraction like Laugh Floor or Seas with Nemo.

J

Lucky? Please stop calling people dinosaur names...it's not nice. :lookaroun :lol:

Valawen9

Original Poster
Seriously, I would doubt it, they're not playing this up as a big new attraction like Laugh Floor or Seas with Nemo.

Yeah that's basically the only reason I asked because its not like its a brand new attraction all together.

Oh well. If not, I'll be right there in line April 2 to ride it. :D

Chape19714

Starwood, don't mean to be skeptical, but source?

It doesn't seem likely that it would be open that early. I was thinking the 30th or 31, possibly even April 1st if anything.

BSikor

I would guess for F&G. I was there this morning and there a whole lot mre topiaries up around the Showcase.

Peeked into Mexico three times and no sign of it being open. Big wall was still up.

Xadllas

I hate the new name, and I'm still going to call it El Rio Del Tiempo. :fork:
Anyways I think it will have a soft opening.. what doesn't anymore?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom