Grad Nites

JillC LI

Original Poster
OK, the hours for my two days in May were finally released. I know that May 28th is Grad Nite, but that is not listed on the official Disney park hours page. It simply says that DCA closes at 10pm and that WOC is at 9:45pm. I know that there is a private party at DCA for grads from 10pm-2am. However, I was under the impression that non-grads would be kicked out of DCA earlier than 10pm and that WOC would only be shown to the grads. Is that not the case? If I went to DCA that day with a 1-park ticket, would I be able to stay until 10pm and see WOC on a Grad Nite? My original plan was to go to DCA the day before and hit DL on Grad Nite. Would that be smarter?

Last edited:

Club Cooloholic

OK, the hours for my two days in May were finally released. I know that May 28th is Grad Nite, but that is not listed on the official Disney park hours page. It simply says that DCA closes at 10pm. I know that there is a private party at DCA for grads from 10pm-2am. However, I was under the impression that non-grads would be kicked out of DCA earlier than 10pm and that WOC would only be shown to the grads. Is that not the case? If I went to DCA that day with a 1-park ticket, would I be able to stay until 10pm and see WOC on a Grad Nite? My original plan was to go to DCA the day before and hit DL on Grad Nite. Would that be smarter?
I think you will, I say this because on the days I am going WOC is supposed to be at 8:30, but the park hours list closing as 8pm, so I am guessing they just shut the rides down at that hour, and probably if your not a grad(wearing a wristband or something) you will not be able to ride.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom