Goofy's Kitchen

coachwnh

Is Goofy's Kitchen similar to Chef Mickeys at WDW?
We actually had a very good breakfast there last summer. The character selection was second only to the Plaza in DL which we did the past two summers. I can't remember everyone we saw, but it was more than the usual cast you meet at Chef Mickeys. If I remember correctly, we saw about 10-12 different characters. The food was ok, and NO we did not see any kids throwing food as the above stated. If you haven't been yet, give it a try. I think its better then storytellers at GC and SU at PP, but it can't beat the Plaza. Enjoy!

coachwnh

Disneyfanman

Some pictures from our visit to Goofy's Kitchen last summer

Untitled
by coachwnh, on Flickr

Untitled
by coachwnh, on Flickr

Untitled
by coachwnh, on Flickr

Untitled
by coachwnh, on Flickr

Untitled
by coachwnh, on Flickr

Untitled
by coachwnh, on Flickr

Untitled
by coachwnh, on Flickr

There is also an omelet station at Goofy's Kitchen. Chef Mickeys does not have that.
So, as you can see, there are many different characters. We met a few others, but I'm sure you get the idea!
Same concept with a slightly different theme. We've been going to both on trips for many years. Our kids are now adults and we still have a blast. Overpriced and above average buffet food (but still buffet food), I have never missed it. If we skipped it on any trip our gang would be disappointed. One difference though is that GK is always much less crowded than CM. I think it's because day visitors don't see it on the way to the park and just miss it.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom