Goofy's Driving School (idea)

Omegadiz

Original Poster
This doesnt directly go to a specific ToonTown, but i was thinkin of an attraction that would be a mash up of Mad Tea Paty and Autopia.

The indevidual cars would be on a track and would be self propelled (maybe not the right word, but they'll be goin by themselves) and they would have sligt swirving autoomatically. The MTP part would be that you can take the wheel and turn it yourself, meaning you could turn 360 degreese. The rack itself would feature a lot od twist and turns and gags(ei. zooming by a lady and her skirt flying up, and hitting a fire hidrent.)
the ride would also feature a soundtrack that has goofy instructing you, or saying fun phrases.

The climax or the ride would be "jumping" off the curb and "crashing "into a building (the famous Goofy yell would be heard here). then the rides over.

i wanna be an imagineer when i grow up so im interested in hearing what you guys think of my ideas.

TrevorA

In the Parks
Yes
Wow, what a great idea! I'm imagining it to be like a car that you can steer, but also one that can spin around if you steer incorrectly. Is that close to what you are imagining?

I really like this ride.

---TrevorA

Omegadiz

Original Poster
Wow, what a great idea! I'm imagining it to be like a car that you can steer, but also one that can spin around if you steer incorrectly. Is that close to what you are imagining?

I really like this ride.

---TrevorA

Well for the most part yeah. but people cant exactly steer because they would probaly never get to the end of the attraction, thus long lines. thats why it should be on a beem.

TrevorA

In the Parks
Yes
^Yeah, I meant steering in the sense of Autopia.

The only thing I'm not crazy about is the ending. I think that the climax of the ride should be super-crazy, though nothing comes to mind at the moment. Perhaps, during the ride (not the climax), we could ride through a stock car race and Goofy's farm, to allude to the attractions that inspired this one.

---TrevorA

Omegadiz

Original Poster
well a stock car race wouldnt fit with the driving school. but you did make make me wanna rethink the ending

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom