Goofette

SpongeScott

Have you tried sending her an e-mail? Sometimes people just "disappear" from here for awhile. Hopefully, that's what she has done.

Tigggrl

I have seen her log into messenger, but before I can say anything she disappears!
I just saw her on yesterday

Wckd Queen

We had a great convo just 2 nites ago!

She hasnt been on much, been pretty busy. And it's kind of hard to get the puter away from Maegan these days, since she and her friends chat online alot now (shes growing up! :D )

I'll send her the link to this thread :)

tigsmom

Wckd Queen said:
We had a great convo just 2 nites ago!

She hasnt been on much, been pretty busy. And it's kind of hard to get the puter away from Maegan these days, since she and her friends chat online alot now (shes growing up! :D )

I'll send her the link to this thread :)

Lisa! Haven't seen you around much either these days! :wave:

If you talk to her again tell her we all say HI!

Goofette

Hello Everyone!

Lisa is correct, it's been really difficult to pry the computer away from Maegan. I checked my email really quick and saw the link to this. It seems once she hit Jr. High she is online with her friends a lot (I know those of you with kids this age can understand). Although I have noticed lately she'll be on the phone AND online with her friends at the same time!!! By the time I usually get it, then it's time to fix supper, do laundry or one of the million things to do around here. She got a laptop for Christmas, so maybe I'll get my computer back now. Although I have to admit, I've been enjoying her laptop quite a bit ;) That's actually how I was able to chat with Lisa the other night.

Vince, thank you so much for the Christmas Card!!! I had been teaching at school, and I thought as soon as we got out for Christmas Break I was going to get some Christmas cards done and mailed. Unfortunately we didn't get out of school until the Wed before Christmas, and with all the last minute things I had to do I didn't have time. I can't believe we've only got a couple of more days of vacation left. It went by Way too fast.

I hope Santa was good to all of you. What's everyone doing for New Years Eve tonight? We're just staying in thank goodness. I wanted to see Chronicles of Narnia today, but maybe we'll get to tomorrow. Hope you all Have a Fun and Safe New Years Eve!

:wave: Paula

MerHearted

Original Poster
Goofette said:
Hello Everyone!

Lisa is correct, it's been really difficult to pry the computer away from Maegan. I checked my email really quick and saw the link to this. It seems once she hit Jr. High she is online with her friends a lot (I know those of you with kids this age can understand). Although I have noticed lately she'll be on the phone AND online with her friends at the same time!!! By the time I usually get it, then it's time to fix supper, do laundry or one of the million things to do around here. She got a laptop for Christmas, so maybe I'll get my computer back now. Although I have to admit, I've been enjoying her laptop quite a bit ;) That's actually how I was able to chat with Lisa the other night.

Vince, thank you so much for the Christmas Card!!! I had been teaching at school, and I thought as soon as we got out for Christmas Break I was going to get some Christmas cards done and mailed. Unfortunately we didn't get out of school until the Wed before Christmas, and with all the last minute things I had to do I didn't have time. I can't believe we've only got a couple of more days of vacation left. It went by Way too fast.

I hope Santa was good to all of you. What's everyone doing for New Years Eve tonight? We're just staying in thank goodness. I wanted to see Chronicles of Narnia today, but maybe we'll get to tomorrow. Hope you all Have a Fun and Safe New Years Eve!

:wave: Paula

Nice to see you're doing ok, Paula. I actually thought about calling you. Wait, you're teaching now? How long has this been going on? :lol: Definitely get online more often, you're missed. *huggles* :wave:

tigsmom

Hey Paula! :wave:

So nice to see you here again! Now that you have that second computer get a network up and going and join us every once in awhile. You have to limit the time on the computer for the kids so they can keep those grades up. :lookaroun

Wckd Queen

tigsmom said:
Lisa! Haven't seen you around much either these days! :wave:

If you talk to her again tell her we all say HI!
Hey Mad :wave:

I've been pretty busy lately, between work and home. Hopefully now that the holidays are past, I can come by more often :)

DMC-12

It's HarmonioUS, NOT HarmoniYOU.
HI Paula!

I see ya on MSN once in a while, while I am at the office... but I have been super busy.

*huggles*

Take Care. :wave:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom