Goodbye For Now!!!

wbboy29

Original Poster
Well, Thursday is the big day.

The day that I make the HUGE move from Portland, Oregon to Orlando, Florida. It will be a long trek but I look forward to getting settled in my new hometown of Orlando, WOO HOO!!!

I will be going back to work at everyones favorite place, Walt Disney World, for the first time since my college prgram ended. I can't wait to get started back in the entertainment department again.

Yes, if your interested, I will be driving. It should take me just over 50 hrs to get there, or about 4-5 days if you want to brake it down into days. It should be a fun drive, lol.

Since tomorrow is the last day before I leave I will probably be really busy, so I might not get back online till I'm in Orlando. I hope to "see you real soon" at the world in the near future. Till then...............

P.S. Hey Kenan, can you believe the day has arrived so quickly. I'll be at your door step early next week :lol: . Have fun during your visit up north this weekend.

Norm:wave:

ISTCrew20

AHHH...Now EVERYONE! is coming to Orlando. Im sure we wont mind you here though:lol: ..Get down here safe, and enjoy the drive (I went crazy on the "family roadtrip" from FL to Mass) lemme know where you end up working:wave:

MouseMadness

Be safe! And be sure to let us all know where you end up working so we can hunt you down and harrass... er... I mean stop by and say hi! :lookaroun ;) :wave:

MicBat

Hope to see you down there in January, Norm! Be sure and check out all the hott chick viewing areas and inform me at once! ;) Have a safe trip!

Maria

Drive carefully, take all your medicines, don´t watch too much tv, don´t stay up too late, don´t talk to strangers.... :lol:

Let us know when you get all settled in Orlando!

btw - everytime I look at your avatar, I think of Gilligan´s island! :lol:

:wave:

aim

CONGRATS!! :sohappy:

Have a very safe trip to WDW! Yeah, let us know when you get all settled in!

Hope to see ya in January! :wave:

wbboy29

Original Poster
WOW!!!

Thank you all so very much for all the well wishes. I really appreciate them all.

This will be my last post until I arrive in Florida, so thanks again, and I'll see y'all on the other side of the country. Till then, have a great weekend.

Norm:wave:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom