Good to go days and virtual queues?

djkidkaz

Anyone know how this works? If you go to a park on a day that doesn’t need a reservation how do you get signed up for the virtual queue for Guardians or Tron? Does it only work once you arrive at the park or can anyone sign up for the virtual queue at 7am?

DCBaker

Premium Member
Anyone know how this works? If you go to a park on a day that doesn’t need a reservation how do you get signed up for the virtual queue for Guardians or Tron? Does it only work once you arrive at the park or can anyone sign up for the virtual queue at 7am?

As long as you are not required to have a reservation that day, you can join the Virtual Queue at 7am. For the 1pm Virtual Queue, you will have to have already tapped into the park that has the attraction you want to join the queue for.

Upvote 0

Tuvalu

Premium Member
I just did this last week. Shortly before 7 I logged into MDE. It asked which VQ I wanted, Guardians or TRON. Then it asked to confirm party. The list contained the names of my connected F&F who have APs. I added those names to confirm party.

I scored BG 72 for Guardians.

Upvote 0

RoadiJeff

Disney had some special ticket thing going on last summer with no park reservations required. The tickets just had to be used by the end of September.

Since Disney didn't know what day we were going to show up I was able to practice and hone my virtual queue techniques back home at 7am each day, over 1,000 miles away from WDW. I got pretty good at it and on the two days it actually mattered when we were going to the parks I got BG #1 both times.

Screenshot_20230924_070336_Disney World.jpg
Screenshot_20230925_070054_Disney World.jpg

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom