Good Places for Toddlers with only 23 days to go!

Frogglet

Original Poster
I need suggestions for replacing our California Grill Reservation with only 23 days to go. After dinner out last night with our 2 year old I decided that I should probably cancel our late night ADR for California Grill. So now I need to fill in with something or 2 since we have the Dinning Plan on short notice. This is what we have so far.
Akershus - Lunch
Garden Grill - Lunch
Nine Dragons - Dinner
Crystal Palace - Lunch
Sanaa - Dinner
O'Hanna - Dinner
There are 4 of us Me, Hubby, #1 (7) and #2 (2) no one is really picky. I was thinking Coral Reef but we already have 3 options in Epcot.
Any other good options for dinning with a toddler who is mostly good but not ready for a late night signature dinning experience no matter how much I want to pretend she is. :)

nickys

Premium Member
I need suggestions for replacing our California Grill Reservation with only 23 days to go. After dinner out last night with our 2 year old I decided that I should probably cancel our late night ADR for California Grill. So now I need to fill in with something or 2 since we have the Dinning Plan on short notice. This is what we have so far.
Akershus - Lunch
Garden Grill - Lunch
Nine Dragons - Dinner
Crystal Palace - Lunch
Sanaa - Dinner
O'Hanna - Dinner
There are 4 of us Me, Hubby, #1 (7) and #2 (2) no one is really picky. I was thinking Coral Reef but we already have 3 options in Epcot.
Any other good options for dinning with a toddler who is mostly good but not ready for a late night signature dinning experience no matter how much I want to pretend she is. :)

Have you looked into the baby sitting service? Never used it myself but read good things from people who have.

Otherwise my suggestion is The Wave (Contemporary).

Figgy1

Premium Member
Try and get an ADR for Tusker House. There's something for everybody food wise, one credit and Mickey:joyfull: My other choice would be Mama Melrose, the food is good and service seems to be fast

carriebeth

Here are some options I think you might be able to get

50's is food everyone will probably like and lunch may be easier to get at this later date than dinner

Hollywood and Vine might have openings for different times different meals. Your 2 year old would like breakfast as its disney Jr characters she is bound to know from shows. We have had breakfast there before and its standard buffet breakfast choices. The kids enjoy the characters and little dance session they get to participate in

Tusker House has lot of food options and fun characters. A lot of the time they have a reservation or two at late dates

Boma. We have done breakfast and it was great. I hear all meals are good. they seem to have reservations left a lot.

Whisperin Canyon is a fun family experience. Dinners have a good looking family style platter option. I always see reservations open

Rainforest Cafe. Even if the website or app says no reservations. Try calling. They often have lots left open if you call. Its another option at Animal Kingdom if you needed a reservation for there

i have heard good things about Trails end.

Tony's in Magic KIngdom. Some people like it some hate it. Haven't tried it yet. A lot of haters are because they don't feel its authentic Italian. Its more american Italian (like Olive garden). But if you wanted something that could keep you inside magic Kingdom..

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom