Good Honeymoon Dinner Choices?

myhappyplace

Crazy Cat Lady
Original Poster
Hi all, my fiance and I will be Disneymooning in October, and though we're still 50 days away from being able to book dining, we have been looking over menus and such. We were thinking Narcoossee's for a romantic dinner, Be Our Guest for dinner one night, and possibly 'Ohana, just cause we've never done it before. How are these choices?

Coree

We're doing O'hana for the first time in June so I'll report back on that one. We really liked Artist Point when we went there for dinner on our honeymoon. That was 10 years ago though so I'm not sure if it's changed much since then.

Jillybelle

Go to Cinderella's Royal Table for breakfast- their stuffed French toast is the stuff dreams are made of. The princesses are a bit cheesy, but also really fun. I teased my husband about it being his second bachelor party ;)
Be Our Guest wasn't open when we were there- the week of the FLE Grand Opening, they were busy with press events there all week- but I've heard from friends that have gone that it is amazing!

myhappyplace

Crazy Cat Lady
Original Poster
Thanks Coree and Jillybelle! We looked at the menu and pics of Artist Pointe, but don't think it's for us, but that might change once we see it in person, lol! I have been to CRT for breakfast once before (I took my kid brother) and we liked it. Not sure what my fiance would make of meeting all the princesses, but it is sort of romantic getting to walk into MK that early with it so empty :)

lovenerds2012

1) California Grill. It is set to re-open in August. The food was unbelievable and the view of the fireworks and the Magic Kingdom was incredible. See what time fireworks are going to be that evening and make an ADR for about an hour beforehand. You can even make the ADR just when the fireworks are set to start, check in and watch the fireworks from the dining room. Then you can watch the Electrical Water Pageant!!!
2) Rose and Crown at the UK in Epcot. Make reservations for around 7:30 or 8:00. You will have a waterfront view of Illuminations.
3) Cinderella's Royal Table....this one's a no-brainer.

agorna

we are honeymooning at Disney also in October and have been looking at menus for a few weeks now , even tho we can't book then until April 12.... we are just super excited...

we've decided on Cinderella's royal table for breakfast... but I'm a lil concerned about how we will get into the park before it opens... do you just tell the ppl at the gate you have a reservation??

be our guest for dinner

and coral reef at Epcot

Ariel484

we've decided on Cinderella's royal table for breakfast... but I'm a lil concerned about how we will get into the park before it opens... do you just tell the ppl at the gate you have a reservation??
Yep. :) Make sure you have your reservation number handy. Congrats in advance!

OP: 'Ohana is a great choice - really fun atmosphere and great food. When you go to make your ADRs, go for Be Our Guest first, then 'Ohana. These ones fill up quickly.

Can't comment on Narcoossee's or Be Our Guest as I haven't eaten at either place yet, but I've heard great things about both. On our honeymoon my husband and I ate at Jiko at Animal Kingdom Lodge, which was fantastic. Citricos at the Grand Floridian is another great choice.

Congrats!

steviej

We're doing O'hana for the first time in June so I'll report back on that one. We really liked Artist Point when we went there for dinner on our honeymoon. That was 10 years ago though so I'm not sure if it's changed much since then.

you are gonna love it! one of my favorite meals

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom