Good disney dog names

Calmdownnow

I've noticed Nala seems to be a pretty popular name for dogs.
OK -- our two boys are Woody (a sensible miniature schnauzer) and Buzz (an I want-to-be-in-charge Bedlington Terrier). Names have now been amended, when they are being cuddled, to Woodster (an off-road vehicle sort of name for a very beefy boy) and Buzz Baby (for a dog that just rolls over for a tummy tickle)..

Miceberg

Our Jack Russell is a little chunk - she's named Trixie Belle (Trixie after chunky dinosaur in Toy Story and chunky Country Bear) we tacked on the Belle for unknown reasons, just seemed to fit her. Our cat is named Mewlan.

EvilQueen-T

My dad named his dogs Jaq and Gus. We have cats named Belle and Beast (as well as Lucy, Fred, and Ethyl but they're not disney lol). I think you can use any of the character names. Maybe pick one of your favorites. You could also pull names off of Once upon a time like Regina, Gold, Charming etc...or Marvel names. I like Si and Am the cats from lady and the tramp which I like the idea of using for a dog...but our last cat that we had for almost 20 years was named Rover soooo lol but no one else at the vet ever had a cat by that name. Or you could go off in a different direction like Pirate, Castle, teacup (especially if it's a big dog), Space, Everest, Casey (as in the hot dogs), Cosmic Ray.

GlassHalfFull

Our next basset will have the name of Baloo.. it was going to be this one.. but he was such a country bumpkin we had to go with Jethro instead..

RustySpork

Oscar Mayer Memer
Names from park icons.

Mac (mac and cheese dog at HS)
Casey ('s corner)
Hot (dog, lunching pad)
Cosmic (Ray's)
Chester or Hester (Triceritop Spin)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom